Who this course is for:
- Web Designers looking to improve their skill set
- People looking to start programming
- People who learn progarmming as a hobby
What You Will Learn?
- Variables and data types
- Operators and expressions
- Working with the Document Object Model (DOM)
- Arrays and Objects
- Introduction to asynchronous programming
- Callback functions
- Promises and Async/await
- Object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts
- Prototypes and inheritance
- Functional programming concepts
- Error Handling and Debugging
- Working with ES modules
- Browser APIs and Web Storage
- Working With Third Party API
- Working with the Web Storage API (localStorage, sessionStorage)
- Fetch API for AJAX requests
- Implementing features and functionality
- Optimizing performance and user experience
Course Requirements ?
- Prior Knowledge in coding HTML and CSS before taking the course.
- Any computer or Laptop and OS will work — Windows, or Linux or macOS.
- There is no need for any paid software.
- Free Text Editor — Notepad++, Sublime, VSCode.
And now we provide both Online and Offline JavaScipt course so students can join anywhare from India.